We cordially invite you to peruse the Shops at Downtown, a new shared retail concept to be tested here in downtown Bristol!
The test run continues the weekend of June 29/30th.
Saturday the 29th: 10AM-6PM
Sunday the 30th: 10AM-4PM
Parking is available in Mafale’s Plaza or the new municipal parking lot next to the Board of Education on School Street. The Shops at Downtown are accessible via a sidewalk from the municipal parking.
Please join us and visit the following vendors signed up for June 29th and 30th. (more to be added!):
- Avon: beauty products
- Brayden’s Farm: handmade soaps and lotions
- Art by Nigel: custom artwork
- Westminster Whimsy: hand-blended herb dips, custom pottery and glass serving accessories
- CM Accessories: girls’ and ladies’ jewelry, sunglasses, headbands, etc.
- Half Baked Polymer Clay Jewelry: clay mini food jewelry
- Shell Crafts by Gail: sea shell crafts and ocean related items
- PartyLite: Scented candles, decorative merchandise for the home and office, plus a food line for your entertaining needs
- Andrea’s Country Accents: handmade seasonal country accents, ornaments, etc
- NY Style Jewelry by Barb: trendy silver jewelry
- Aura Photos Unlimited: Metaphysical fans, get your aura photographed and find out what it says about you
- Kathy’s Doll Clothes: Doll clothes to fit American girl dolls, and miscellaneous painted items
- Kat’s Accessories (on Saturday): Quality fashionable and affordable jewelry and handbags (http://katsaccessories.com/)
- Silpada (on Sunday): high-end jewelry
- BeautiControl (on Sunday): beauty products
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.